Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What's inside a 1207?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StuWelwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    When I got my pair of 1205B systems, I also got a powered mixer and a pair of 1207 columns along with the deal. Does anybody have any idea what the six 8" speakers are in the 1207s?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member donaldpatten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Stuart
    The products you have were developed to compete with the Shure Vocal Master sound system.
    The 1207 column had six "Standard Altec 8-inch sweet-sounding 403A speakers" quoted from an Altec ad in Rolling Stone/May 11, 1972, p 65.
    I know they also offered a PA column with 755's
    Don

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.